In the old days, a simple mantra of “phone-keys-wallet” would be enough to ensure that you weren’t forgetting anything essential as you left the house for the day.
Today, our smartphones are capable of making life so much simpler on the go. There is an app for everything. Helpling, the first global online platform for cleaning services, understands the need to simplify. We have researched some of the most useful online tools that you must have to make your life easier, organised and more manageable.
1. Nike+ Training Club – start on the road to fitness without ever having to enter a gym. This app has a countless number of exercises that you can tailor to your own fitness goals. Watch the inspirational ladies on the screen do it first, then just follow their lead! No equipment required, completely flexible timings, and best of all, it’s free!
2. PicLab- how many times can you reuse the same Instagram filters before just losing the inspiration for photography? PicLab allows you to add beautiful typography, apply stunning filters and photo effects. People will soon be asking you for your secret behind such aesthetically pleasing pictures!
3. LinkedIn Pulse – stay up to date with your industry’s latest news with LinkedIn’s new side app, Pulse. It shows you all the articles from your feed in a clean, non-distracting way. Remain on top of all the professional scoop with a coffee in one hand and your phone in the other.
4. Namshi – when are you expected to find the time to go shopping between meetings, deadlines and friends who want to have brunch? But clothes do wear out, making Namshi such an important app. Search for exactly what you want, send in your order, and have it delivered to your doorstep, ready to wear at the next dinner party.
5. Day One – this journaling app allows you to record life as you live it. From once-in-a-lifetime events to everyday moments. Day One’s elegant interface makes journaling a simple pleasure.
6. 30/30 – A simple task manager that allows you to divide your day into tasks allocating time to complete each task. You can track your progress and use your time efficiently.
These online tools cover everything from planning your training sessions to organizing your day. But if you are looking to create more time to yourself, why not head to www.helpling.ae to book your home cleaning service. Helpling’s mission is to give people more free time so they get to enjoy the other things in life.